If you prefer you can download this in PDF format.
Charge Before Use!
Press the power switch button to check the capacity of Back-Pack™.
- 1 Flashing Indicator: 0% Capacity
- 1 Solid Indicator: 25% capacity
- 2 Solid Indicators: 50% Capacity
- 3 Solid Indicators: 75% Capacity (Limit of Jump Start Capacity)
- 4 Solid Indicators: 100% Capacity
Instructions for Charging Back-Pack™:
Charging Back-Pack™ at Home:
- Plug the home adapter into a 110v socket.
- Connect the home adapter to the input port of Back-Pack™.
When charging, indicator lights will flash one by one. The number of solid indicator lights indicates the battery capacity of Back-Pack™. Full indicator lights are solid when charging is complete.
Charging Back-Pack™ with the 12 volt vehicle adapter:
- Plug the 12 volt vehicle adapter into the 12 volt socket of the cigarette lighter.
- Connect 12 volt vehicle adapter to the input port of Back-Pack™.
When charging, indicator lights will flash one by one. The number of solid indicator lights indicates the battery capacity of Back-Pack™. All indicator lights are solid when charging is complete.
Instructions for Jump Starting a Vehicle:
Jump Start Warnings:
- Do not attempt to jump start vehicle if Back-Pack™ charge state is less than 3 LEDs
- Do not store with Jump Start Cable connected.
- Do not reverse polarity of Jump Start Cable.
- Make sure the blue Jumper Cable is fully installed in Back Pack™ when attempting to jump start a power sports vehicle. If the blue connector is not secure, the vehicle may not start and the connector can become damaged.
- Remove Back-Pack™ from the battery within 30 seconds after the engine has started.
- Do not attempt to start for longer than 5 seconds. This will damage Back Pack™.
- Do not continue to attempt to start the vehicle if 3 attempts are not successful. Continuing will damage Back Pack™.
Jump Start Instructions:
- Confirm that no less than 3 State of Charge indicator lights are lit.
- Connect the red battery clamp of Jumper Cable to the vehicle’s Positive (+) battery terminal and then connect the black battery clamp of Jumper Cable to the vehicle’s negative (-) battery terminal.
- Plug the Jumper Cable into the jump start socket of Back-Pack™.
- Make sure the Blue Jumper Cable plug is pushed completely into Back-Pack™!
- Start the vehicle.
- When the vehicle starts, disconnect Back-Pack™ from the vehicle within 30 seconds. Do Not Operate the vehicle with Back-Pack™ connected.
- Back-Pack™ was designed to jump start power sports vehicles such as motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and watercraft. Do not attempt to start a vehicle larger than 2.5 liters of displacement.
Instructions for Charging USB Mobile Devices:
- Plug USB Cable to the USB 5V / 2A output port.
- Select appropriate connector and connect it to your mobile device.
- Press the power button to begin charging.
- The indicator lights will show the Back-Pack’s™ state of charge while charging other devices.
Instructions for the LED Flash Light:
- Instructions for the LED Flash Light:
- Hold the power button to access the 4 modes of LED flash light.
- The 4 modes will appear insequence (Normal, Strobe, SOS, and Off)
- Metric: (L) 131mm x (W) 75mm x (H) 25mm
- Standard: (L) 5.1" x (W) 2.9" x (H) .9"
- Weight: 300g (.66lbs)
- USB Output: 5 volts, 2 amps
- Jump Start: 12volts
- Starting Current: 200amps
- Burst Current: 400amps (5sec @ 70°F degrees)
- Watt/Hours: 96 W/hrs
- Amp/Hours: 8 A/hrs
- Full Charging Time: 3 Hours
- Static Self Discharge Rate: < 10% per Year
- Operating Environment: 0°f (-18°C) to 140°F (60°C)
Do not leave Jumper Cable connected.
Do not short Jumper Cable.
Do not use as a toy.
Do not allow Back-Pack™ to become wet.
Do not immerse Back-Pack™ in water.
Do not operate Back-Pack™ in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust.
Do not modify or disassemble Back-Pack™.
Do not expose Back-Pack™ to direct heat.
Do not store in locations where the temperature may exceed 140°F (60°C).
Charge only at ambient temperatures between 0°F (-18°C) and 140°F (60°C).
Charge only using the charger provided.
At the end of Back-Pack’s™ life, discard Back-Pack™ according to local Lithium Battery recycling laws.